Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fastest way to open an account?
- Opening an account online is the quickest way to get trading. Just click here to get started!
What is the minimum amount required to open an account?
- There is no minimum to open an account; however, a $2,000 deposit is required to be considered for margin and options privileges, regardless of any promotional offer.
Once I have opened my account, how do I fund it?
Where can I find my account activity?
- You may view your account activity by logging into www.moneyblock.com and clicking on ‘my account.’
I forgot my account password and/or username, what do I do now?
- No problem! Give us a call at 1-866-798-9395 and we will help get you back on track.
Does AGT or Money Block recommend or track the performance of any investment newsletter publisher?
- No, we do not recommend the services of any single investment newsletter publisher over another, nor do we track the performance of any of its participating investment newsletters. The customer should do their own research before choosing an investment newsletter that is best for their needs.
What is a Letter of Direction (LOD)?
- A LOD is a document you sign so you can provide AGT and Money Block permission to execute trades that your investment newsletter (or advisory service) has recommended in your account(s).
Can I change my trade allocation at a later date?
- Yes, you may change the details on your LOD at any time; simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the changes you would like to make.
Where do I mail in documents if I am unable to fax or email?
- Avant-Garde Trading, 311 South Wacker, Suite 650, Chicago IL 60606.
How do I contact customer service and what hours are they available?
- Email us anytime at email@example.com
- Call us at 1-866-798-9395 (outside the U.S. please call , 1-312-999-9011) between 8am-4pm CT, Mondays through Fridays with the exception of exchange holidays.